Welcome to a new feature on TMP — the Classic Quiz! One of my favorite types of film book to collect is the trivia book, so I thought I’d begin sharing questions from the ones that I own. Each Classic Quiz will contain five questions, with the answers revealed at the beginning of the next Quiz post. Take your best shot in the comments, and don’t use your ol’ pal, Google!
Classic Quiz, Vol. 1
- What actress was featured in all four of these “love” movies?
Three Cheers for Love
It’s Love I’m After
She Loved a Fireman
Love, Honor and Goodbye
- I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang was directed by…
a) Mervyn LeRoy
b) Edmund Goulding
c) Michael Curtiz
d) Victor Fleming
- What TV show did Tallulah Bankhead moderate?
- In The Magnificent Doll, Dolly Madison was portrayed by ______.
- In which film did Jack Lemmon portray a French policeman?
(Answers for this quiz will be revealed on February 21.)