Nothing scheduled at the moment — check back soon!
PREVIOUS BLOGATHONS (CHRONOLOGICAL BY EVENT DATE):
- Four posts of Oscar recollection for the 30 Days of Oscar blogathon, hosted by Kellee, Aurora and Paula:I, II, III, IV
- Future Classic Movies blogathon, hosted by Paula’s Cinema Club!
- My Movie Alphabet, hosted by Mettel Ray Movie Blog
- Clueless and The Mummy for the Nostalgiathon, hosted by Andy Watches Movies and Cinema Schminema
- Eric Blore tribute for the What a Character! blogathon, hosted by Kellee, Paula and Aurora!
- Skippy Homeier tribute for the Children in Films blogathon, hosted by Comet Over Hollywood
- Mary Tyler Moore tribute for the Funny Lady Blogathon hosted by Movies, Silently
- Cary Grant and Joan Bennett for the Dynamic Duos in Classic Film blogathon
- Barbara Stanwyck and Frank Capra: Cinematic Dream Team for the Barbara Stanwyck Blogathon
- Favorite Things About… House on Haunted Hill for the William Castle Blogathon
- “King of the Corn”: A tribute to William Castle for the William Castle Blogathon
- Review of Macabre for the William Castle Blogathon
- Matinee: Joe Dante’s cinematic love letter to William Castle for the William Castle Blogathon
- A two-part list of some of my favorite post-’70 films, reworked with classic Hollywood dream casts for The Great Imaginary Film Blogathon hosted by Silver Scenes: Part I, Part II
- Review of The Black Sleep for the Chaney Blogathon
- 1937’s top films, top stars and art-life imitation for the Classic Movie History Project Blogathon, 2014
- Dressed to Kill (Michael Shayne mysteries) review for the Sleuthathon
- Second look at The Rainmaker for the Great Katharine Hepburn Blogathon
- A review of David Holzman’s Diary for the 1967 in Film Blogathon
- A post on the epic aviation drama Wings for the World War I in Classic Film Blogathon
- Review of Week-End Marriage for the Pre-Code Blogathon, hosted by Pre-Code.com and Shadows & Satin
- Review of the musical short Happily Buried for the Shorts Blogathon, hosted by Movies Silently
- Re-watch of Keeper of the Flame for The Great Katharine Hepburn Blogathon
- To Catch a Thief for the My Favorite Classic Movie Blogathon
- For Me and My Gal as Wartime Cinema for the Classic Movie History Project Blogathon, 2015
- A re-watch review of Dark Passage for the 1947 Blogathon
- Ida Lupino: An Anti-Damsel On Screen and Off for the Anti-Damsel Blogathon
- Bill, the Director and Barbara, the Star: Ranking the Collaborations of Wellman and Stanwyck for the William Wellman Blogathon
- The Wisdom of Lauren Bacall’s ‘By Myself and Then Some’ for the Lauren Bacall Blogathon
- The Thin Man series for the TCM Discoveries Blogathon
- A post on the great Allen Jenkins for the fourth annual What a Character! Blogathon
- A review of Annabel Takes a Tour for the Backstage Blogathon, hosted by Movies Silently and Sister Celluloid
- A 24-hour marathon of Stanwyck for the Remembering Barbara Stanwyck blogathon
- A look at Audrey Hepburn and William Wyler’s films together for the Symbiotic Collaborations blogathon
- A review of My Favorite Brunette for the Dot Blogathon, celebrating Dorothy Lamour
- A review of Mother Goddam by Whitney Stine and Bette Davis for the Bette Davis Blogathon
- A “Book vs. Film” post on Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase for the Beyond the Cover Blogathon
- For the Olivia de Havilland Centenary Blogathon, I shared five of my favorite roles from the actress’ filmography!
- For the Early Women Filmmakers blogathon, I reviewed Dorothy Arzner’s The Bride Wore Red.
- For the Early Women Filmmakers blogathon, I discussed the career of writer/director/publisher/all-around superwoman Muriel Box.
- I reviewed Muriel Box’s hospital-set thriller, Eyewitness (1956), for the Medicine in the Movies Blogathon!
- For CineMaven’s ‘Til Death Us Do Part Blogathon, I talked about Bluebeard’s Ten Honeymoons, a serial killer chiller with a marital twist.
Hosted by TMP: