Another week gone! Apologies for getting this up a bit late — I meant to post it on Friday. As you read this, I’m in the middle of my almost-two-weeks in the woods. But my DVR is filling back at home, and I’m here to give you my recommendations for August 17th through 23rd!
As usual, linked titles will take you to my previous coverage of these films, and all times are listed in Eastern. You can check out the full Summer Under the Stars schedule at TCM’s website.
August 17: Errol Flynn
August 18: Audrey Hepburn
- Robin and Marian (1976), 6:00 a.m.
- The Children’s Hour (1961), 12:30 p.m.
- Charade (1963), 12:00 a.m.
August 19: Buster Keaton
August 20: Dorothy McGuire
August 21: Joel McCrea
- The Most Dangerous Game (1932), 6:00 a.m.
- Bed of Roses (1933), 7:15 a.m.
- Gambling Lady (1934), 8:45 a.m.
- Primrose Path (1940), 1:15 p.m.
August 22: Leila Hyams
- Red-Headed Woman (1932), 6:30 p.m.
- Freaks (1932), 8:00 p.m.
August 23: Fred Astaire